Doctor insights on:
Does Hashimotos Disease Cause Insomnia
I have a TSH of 2.1 a clean ultrasound weight loss anxiety and insomnia with a left bulging eyeball, maternal grandma had hashimotos, any hints?
Right side rib pain radiating to chest over a month. Cannot sleep on right side xray showed calcified cartilage in ribs? I have hashimotos
Costochondritis?: Costochondritis is an inflammation of one or more of the joints that connect the ribs to the breast bone. The pain tends to radiate along the nerve(s) that travel with the rib(s). It can be tender to the touch and painful with movement of the arm or compression & expansion of the chest wall. It's usually treated with anti-inflammatories, ice and relative rest. It's NOT caused by Hashimoto's. ...Read more
Since sjogrens can damage the thyroid would tpo be produced because of sjogrens and cause hashimotos, or is hashi always a separate disease?
No: No, Hashimoto's does not cause brain demyelinations. Hashimoto's is an autoimmune thyroid dysfunction which will eventually cause hypothyroidism. During initial stage of Hashimoto's, thyroid function may remain normal or transiently elevated with self resolution. But in long term, most patient with Hashimoto's will develop hypothyroidism requiring thyroid hormone replacement ...Read more
What diseases or disorders or conditions could I have that would cause me to have hashimotos type symptoms but false ANA and thyroid blood results?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hashimotos disease cause edema?
- Does hashimotos disease cause miscarriage?
- Does hashimoto disease cause chest tightness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hashimoto disease cause intense uptake on thyroid scan?
- Does sertraline cause insomnia?
- Does abilify cause insomnia?
- Does insomnia cause hallucinations?
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free