Doctor insights on:
Does Guaifenesin Cause Nightmares
Depends on age: No. The usual dose is 600 mg of guaifenisn and sometimes up to 1200 as a sustained release formula for an adult.. Anyone can be sensitive to any medication so it may cause side effects in a sensitive individual. Rashes, hives, trouble breathing are all signs of an allergic reaction. www.drugs.com has great information on any drug. ...Read more
Yes, esp w/ Zoloft!: Combining these medications can increase the risk of a rare but serious condition called the serotonin syndrome - definitely check with your doctor! it can be a bad interaction - take it seriously. Good luck - i hope it's nothing and you feel better soon, but do check it out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What could cause excess mucus production that want go away even after taking Mucinex (guaifenesin) for an extended period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does caffeine cause nightmares?
- Does a full bladder cause nightmares?
- Does iron pills cause nightmares?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does eating before bed cause nightmares?
- Does sleeping on your back cause nightmares?
- How does guaifenesin work?
- What are nightmares caused by?
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free