Doctor insights on:
Does Glycosuria Turn Urine Cloudy
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
No: Clouded urine can occur simply from precipitation of salts in the urine as they hit the toilet water, or there can be infection, or other explanations. If you think you may have been exposed to hiv, strongly suggest you be tested asap. And in the future practice safe sex. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Urine turns cloudy
- What does the urine look like with glycosuria?
- Cloudy urine what does it mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does cloudy urine mean?
- Does milk cause cloudy urine?
- Does cloudy urine indicate pregnancy?
- Does progesterone give you cloudy urine?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free