Doctor insights on:
Does Giving Blood Plasma Reduce My Muscle Grow Process When Working Out
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Probably not: If you have excess antibodies, they will reject you at the screening. ...Read more
My 22 year old son was just told he has atypical antibodies in his blood/plasma. Can I have this too, and what causes it?
Antibodies: More information is needed. The body produces a large variety of antibodies and it is important to know which ones are being referred to as "abnormal". Antibodies are proteins made by the immune system to primarily fight off bacteria, viruses and other pathogens. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can I donate blood plasma while taking Amlodipine 10mg, Losartan 100-12.5mg , and Levothyroxin 75mcg?
Donate blood: BP medications, losartan and amlodipine do not prevent you from donating blood. The Red Cross will accept you as a blood donor if you are taking thyroxine and are healthy. Check with your physician to make sure your TSH is normal. Thanks for the donation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Shouldn't: Should not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Would having pcos and taking metformin and spironolactone for it prevent me from donating blood plasma?
Check: With your blood bank, as regulation vary from one place to another. Probably not a candidate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the gazelle make muscle when working out?
- Does working out make you grow taller?
- Does donating plasma affect my work out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my knee keep giving out?
- Calf pain in my legs when working out
- How long does it take for muscles to grow after working out?
- Why does my ankle keep giving out after exercise?
- Talk to a transfusion specialist online for free