Doctor insights on:
Does Genital Warts Hurt
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Probably: since they are a viral alteration pot the skin the would most likely itch or be iffirated. ...Read more
Yes: But it may take 2-3 months.Get a more detailed answer ›
Genital Warts: Genital warts are flesh-colored or gray growths found in the genital area and anal region in both men and women. Genital warts are sometimes referred to as condyloma acuminata or venereal warts. They represent the most common sexually-transmitted disease caused by a virus. The warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (hpv). Infection with genital warts may not be obvious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do genital warts hurt?
- Do genital warts hurt or itch?
- Do genital warts or herpes hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My genital wart was hurting yesterday bubble bath
- Does dettol help in spread of genital warts?
- How long does genital warts last?
- Does calamine lotion help genital warts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free