Doctor insights on:
Does Gelatin Stop Your Period
No, gelatin: Won't stop your period.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: This isn't likely to cause any harm and may counteract the ph elevation that occurs from blood inside the vagina. Some women find this can prevent chronic recurrent yeast infections that flare with ph elevations that occur in the presence of blood and semen. If the capsules increase irritation, don't use them. ...Read more
Periods: Hormones can be prescribed for delaying periods . Combine contraceptive pill can be taken in continuity missing sugar pill to avoid having periods. If stopping periods is needed for long and because they are heavy mirena is an option too . Please consult your family doctor for detailed discussion . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No more periods: If you are asking when a women no longer has a period, menopause, it will be different for every woman. The definition of menopause is no menstrual cycle for one year. The average age is 51 years-old. Most women will go through a transition of irregular cycles, skipping cycles before they actually stop for good. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking plain gelatin stop your period?
- Does gelatin and water stop your period?
- How does gelatin stop your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gelatin to stop your period
- Will gelatin stop your period
- Will drinking gelatin stop your period
- Can gelatin stop your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free