Doctor insights on:
Does Gatorade Cause Stomach Problems
Yes: Some of the attributes of anxiety include physical complaints, which can include some nausea, bloating, a butterfly feeling, loose stool, etc. A primary doctor can help you figure out how to handle this stress and whether these other complaints are part of the anxiety. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My boyfriend frequently gets stomach upsets and stomach problems & was told to check on his gallbladder;could this be the cause of his stomach issues?
Medical eval needed: Many things can cause stomach issues, and i suppose gall bladder is only one. Referral to a gastroenterologist or internal medicine doctor would seem to be needed to beging a systematic approach to diagnosis rather than a shot in the dark. This is likely to help - best of luck! ...Read more
Anxiety may: cause GI symptoms.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Post-nasal drip from viruses, allergies, and bacterial sinusitis can go down the back of the throat and cause frequent throat clearing, cough, bad breath, and nausea when it goes into the stomach. Sometimes acid-reducers can help but the best approach is to target the drip with saline rinses, steroid sprays, and antihistamines. With continued symptoms, evaluation by an allergist or ENT can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does taking whey protein cause stomach problems or diarrhea?
- Is gatorade good for an upset stomach?
- Stomach problems that cause diarrhea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stds that cause stomach problems
- Does gatorade have vitamins?
- Does gatorade have sodium?
- Does gatorade have potassium in it?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online