Doctor insights on:
Does Garlic Effect Hypothyroidism
The thyroid gland is an endocrine organ located in the front part of the neck. Its role is to make thyroid hormones, which control the way cells use energy. Hyperthyroidism results when the thyroid gland is overactive and too much thyroid hormone is produced, which speeds up metabolism. This results in weight loss, a quick heartbeat, sweating, nervousness, ...Read more
What to do if I have hypothyroid and i haven't taken my mede in like three weeks. Could that be why?
Hypothyroidism: Hypothyroidism When you are diagnosed with Hypothyroidism,it is due to the Thyroid gland not able to produce Thyroxin which is the hormone which controls the metaboilism .This condition is treated by giving the hormone to bring the blood level to normal level usually all over life If yopu stop taking your replacement hormone you will go back to being Hypothyroid, You should not stop the medicine ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Low Function Thyroid: Hypothyroidism means your thyroid is either not produing enough or somethimes any of the hormones needed for basic functioning. It controls metabolism, heart rate, body temperature, and most normaly functions of homeostasis and even controls some of your other glands production of hormones. It can be life-threatening if not treated. Medication will correct the problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does being hypothyroid effect your gall bladder?
- Does garlic have the same effect on your arteries as plavix?
- Garlic effect on thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The effect of licorice on hypothyroidism
- Side effect of garlic raw eating
- How much garlic effect on nightfall?
- Hypothyroid disease effect breast size
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free