Doctor insights on:
Does Gallstones Cause False Positive Pregnancy Test
I have pneumonia I am on promrthazine methylpred and amox/k clav will these meds cause false positive pregnancy test or should I stop taking the med?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
PCO: The principal features are anovulation, resulting in irregular menstruation, ovulation-related infertility; excessive amounts or effects of androgenic (masculinizing) hormones, resulting in acne and facial hair, Insulin resistance, often associated with obesity, type 2 diabetes, and high cholesterol levels. It will not give you a positive pregnancy test. ...Read more
What is the percentage of the depo shot for birth control failing, can the shot cause false positive pregnancy test?
Can the nuva ring cause you to get a false positive pregnancy test? I just started my 2nd ring on june 5th.
What can cause a false positive pregnancy test? Is it possible to not be far enough along for a blood test to detect pregnancy?
Tumor and yes: Early menopause may raise serum betahcg levels enough to give a false positive, some tumors and molar pregnancy produce beta HCG and will give a positive test. Yes, you may be too early in pregnancy to have a positive blood test. If you think you are pregnant, you may wish to repeat the tests in a week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can stress cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Does the drug provigil cause a false positive on a drug test?
- Does xanax cause a false positive on drug test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause a pregnancy test to be false positive?
- What can cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Can cervical cancer cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Can cancer cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free