Doctor insights on:
Does Gallstones Cause False Positive Pregnancy Test
I have pneumonia I am on promrthazine methylpred and amox/k clav will these meds cause false positive pregnancy test or should I stop taking the med?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
PCO: The principal features are anovulation, resulting in irregular menstruation, ovulation-related infertility; excessive amounts or effects of androgenic (masculinizing) hormones, resulting in acne and facial hair, Insulin resistance, often associated with obesity, type 2 diabetes, and high cholesterol levels. It will not give you a positive pregnancy test. ...Read more
Get blood test: If you have a positive result on a correctly done urine, test, it is prudent that you get a blood test for HCG level to confirm or rule out pregnancy. Unless proven otherwise, a positive urine test after a missed period should be considered as diagnostic of pregnancy. For the sake of your and your potential baby's health, you should seek medical care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the percentage of the depo shot for birth control failing, can the shot cause false positive pregnancy test?
Can the hCG activator pills cause a false positive pregnancy test? If u stopped taking them a month ago...
Can "hcg activator" pill, sold at gnc, cause a false positive pregnancy test? I stopped taking it a month ago
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes false positive pregnancy test
- Causes of a false positive pregnancy test
- Does xanax cause a false positive on drug test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause false positive on pregnancy test?
- Can celexa cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Can anything cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Can cancer cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free