Doctor insights on:
Does Fresca Cause Kidney Problems
Diabetic nephropathy: Diabetes causing high blood sugar can damage kidneys because sugar is filtered by kidney glomeruli. High blood sugar damages the filters so that larger molecules such as protein, which normall are retained, escape through the filters causing proteinuria or albuninuria which damages kidneys firther.Kidney damage causes hypertension whichs adds to damage.Early diagnosis & treatment can slow disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
No kidney problems: For now, you may be able to keep up this pace, but you may wear yourself out physically or mentally after a while! climax only empties the prostate gland and has no effect on the kidneys. It should also have a calming effect on your mood, not contribute to a nervous problem. ...Read more
Facial swelling: Is possible since fluid accumulation and build up is one of the signs of kidney dysfunction. Se e your physician to evaluate your renal function. ...Read more
No: Not related.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: No report on kidney damages from food allergies , to the best of my knowledge, has ever been reported. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does food poisoning cause kidney problems?
- Does diet coke cause kidney problems?
- Does drinking pop cause kidney problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hcg diet cause kidney problems?
- Does kidney infection cause bloating?
- Does prednisone cause kidney damage?
- Kidney problems that cause pain discomfort under the left rib side
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free