Doctor insights on:
Does Flu Cause A Cytokine Storm
The flu, otherwise known as influenza, is a viral infection of the nose and throat. Symptoms of influenza include fever, chills, runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, malaise, headaches, and coughing. Children with the flu often have nausea and vomiting as well. Some strains of the flu are preventable by getting a yearly flu ...Read more
It can: And cause more serious disease if present. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does flu cause diarrhea?
- Does the flu cause myocarditis?
- Does the flu cause pericarditis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does swine flu cause flatulence?
- How does a virus cause the flu?
- Does stomach flu cause fever?
- Does swine flu cause laryngitis?
- Does the flu cause tracheobronchitis?