Doctor insights on:
Does Flax Seed Oil Cause Weight Gain
Could evening primrose oil cause weight gain? Could it make me constipated or bloated? I started taking it 2 weeks ago and have noticed this.
Can folic acid cause weight gain ?? I've been taking 7 folic acid pulls daily and I noticed weight gain also I took fish oil and flaxeed supplements?
Folic acid: Folic acid can make you gain weight, if you have a deficiency, that it is correcting. If not, then it shouldn't. That sounds like an awful lot of folic acid. Check your dose. The CDC recommends 0.4mg (400 micrograms) per day, in women of child bearing years. More than 50% of all pregnancies are unplanned. If you have a deficiency, then consult your doctor, for the proper dose. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Refined carbs: One wants to lower Insulin resistance and estrogen dominance. By eating 6 small meals a day with high quality protein, fresh or frozen vegetables, fresh fruit, s especially berries, beans and low carbohydrate grains like quinoa you will lower Insulin resistance. Walnuts and almonds soaked, rinsed and added to salads are good. Too much fat increases estrogen dominance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does evening primrose oil cause weight gain?
- Does primrose oil cause weight gain?
- Does flaxseed oil cause weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does coconut oil cause weight gain?
- Does biotin 5000 mcg cause weight gain?
- Does acid reflux cause weight gain?
- Does vitamin b12 cause weight gain?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free