Doctor insights on:
Does Fioricet Contain Aspirin
No, but...: Sudafed is a brand name for pseudoephedrine, a blood vessel constricter that decreases nasal congestion, but can raise heart rate, blood pressure, cause anxiety, palpitations, insomnia, other issues, depending on dose and person. Also can affect urination/prostate. Not for pregnancy. Careful if overactive thyroid, above conditions. Company also names combo products. Read labels. ...Read more
No: Motrin does not contain aspirin, but it is related to Aspirin (both are known as nsaids). You should not take full doses of Aspirin if you are taking Motrin also. You can still take Aspirin for heart prevention. If you do so, make sure and take it at least 1 hour before taking motrin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does celebrex contain aspirin?
- Does naproxen contain aspirin?
- Does motrin contain aspirin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does aspirin contain acetaminophen?
- Does aleve contain aspirin?
- Does aspercreme contain aspirin?
- Does advil contain aspirin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free