Doctor insights on:
Does Femara Cause Tendonitis
Usually Jumping: Overuse of your patellar tendon especially by jumping [aka jumper's knee]. The patellar tendon is the large tendon between your kneecap and your leg or shin bone. It is about three finger breadths long. Patellar tendonitis, or inflammation of the tendon, will be painful to firm touching. It is not pain behind the kneecap, or pain at the joint lines, or pain of the tibial turbercle. ...Read more
Peroneus Longus: The peroneus longus is a tendon that runs down the outside of your calf to the arch of your foot. Tendonitis here can lead to lateral ankle/foot pain and can have many causes. It is often treated with oral medications, physical therapy, orthotics, rest or often a combination of these modalities. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does femara cause eye problems?
- Does femara cause weight gain?
- Does femara cause ovarian cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Femara cause blood pressure
- Femara causing joint pain
- Femara cause osteoporosis
- Femara cause insomnia
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free