Doctor insights on:
Does Fasting Cure Hormonal Problems
Endocrinologist: Either let your primary care doctor do some initial screening, or just go to an endocrinologist. ...Read more
Sir am very thin. My age is 22 and my weight is 43. I look very skinny. I don't have any hormonal problems. Please suggest me a good diet to become fat?
I hope the: 43 is kilos rather than pounds, or you'd have blown away. Although I do not know your height or other medical data, ii worry that you may have a medical problem or an eating disorder and suggest you discuss it at length with your physicians/psychiatrist rather than looking for help over the internet. ...Read more
Severe migraines every month around "that time". After many tests coming up as nothing wrong, it was figured it must be hormonal. Any cures?
One of your docs said on rare occasions people can grow taller later in life.Could someone please explain what hormonal problem could cause that at 37?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does anyone have a cure for burps that smell like rotten eggs?
- How long does it take to cure vitamin d deficiency?
- Does baking soda help cure a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does diflucan take to cure a yeast infection?
- How long does it take azithromycin to cure chlamydia?
- How long does it take to fully cure ringworm?
- Does fasting delay your period?
- Why does a new air mattress only cure my dust mite problems for a few days?