Doctor insights on:
Does Family History Of Diabetes Cause Cephalopelvic Disproportion
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
Head is too large...: The easiest way to visualize this is that the head is too large to pass through the birth canal. Cephalo means head and pelvic is the birth canal. ...Read more
I'm a 24 y.o. male with family history of diabetes. Should I be concerned for drinking green juice b.i.d as a cause of insulin spike & insensitivity?
Could you please explain the possible causes of TRACE ketones in the urine of a 12 month old? There is a family history of Type 1 Diabetes. Thank you.
Trace ketones: in urine may be useful in determining hydration which may have involve many benign or serious causes. Would recommend blood tests to diagnose more serious concerns like Diabetes Mellitus Type 1. In the near future we will also routinely check Genetic factors to determine the likelihood of developing disease in the future, even without signs/symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ask family: The way to know if you have a family history of diabetes is to ask family members. Your parents would be the best source of information, but grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins are all options. You want to check with those blood relatives if they have been diagnosed with diabetes. ...Read more
Supposing you have only 1 person with diabetes in a very large family, is this considered family history of diabetes?
Yes: As, for examples , other non-diabetic patients in family, may not have inherited the gene, or if have gene didn't get obese. ...Read more
I have a family history of diabetes and am having some of the symptoms of it. What type of dr. Do I need to see to check for diabetes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does family history of cleft lip or cleft palate cause cleft lip and palate?
- Does family history of epilepsy cause seizure disorder?
- Does family history of epilepsy cause febrile seizure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Family history of allergies and eczema
- Does family history of allergies or eczema cause bronchiolitis?
- Does family history of thrombophilia cause antiphospholipid syndrome?
- Does family history of thrombophilia cause c-section complications?
- Talk to a pediatrician online