Doctor insights on:
Does Endocarditis Have A High Mortality Rate
Why is there still a decently high 5 year mortality rate asscociated with meningioma even it fully removed? I dont quite understand
Why does the U.S. have such a high infant mortality rate? Do we have fewer doctors who specialize in pregnancy?
This is only a general question. All things being equal, is there convincing evidence that patients with sepsis who have a high bilirubin total have a greater mortality rate then sepsis patients who have a bilirubin total in the normal reference range?
Yes: Yes.......High billirubin , means liver ,redcell, spleen ,GB problem....a additional burden to recovery. ...Read more
Low: In most patients with neurocysticercosis, the prognosis is good. Associated seizures seem to improve after treatment with anticysticercal drugs and, once treated, the seizures are controlled by a first-line antiepileptic agent. Duration of treatment, however, is not defined. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1168656-overview#aw2aab6b2b4aa. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How high does your heart rate need to be to have a heart attack?
- What does it mean to have high resting pulse rate?
- Colonoscopy mortality rate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mrsa in bloodstream mortality rate
- Leiomyosarcoma mortality rate
- Colorectal cancer mortality rate
- Mortality rate of ovarian cancer
- Talk to a public health specialist online for free