Doctor insights on:
Does Eminem Wear Glasses
Are there any ways/food to improve eyesight? I don't wear glasses but i recently i feel that my vision is getting less clearer
Luteins ; carotenes: I agree with dr. Friedlander about seeing an eye doctor asap. Keeping your retinas healthy is important, and eating many-colored veggies -- especially red and yellow ones that are high in lutein and carotenoids -- may help. Astaxanthin is a related compound found in seafood and plankton, such as spirulina. I emphasize that eating these does not replace a thorough eye exam. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am short sighted and was told to wear glasses for lectures. But i can't identify people's faces. Should i wear glasses all the time?
Eyes: Best to get another pairGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes: It is safe to wear glasses at all times they help you see better and protect you from an eye injury such as an air bag deployment, golf ball, rock hitting your eye while someone else is cutting grass. Wearing or not wearing glasses does not hurt your eyes. Over the counter reading glasses are safe to use if they improve your vision. Prescription glasses sometimes are better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does cheryl cole wear glasses?
- What kind of glasses does wiz khalifa wear?
- What glasses does wiz khalifa wear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of glasses does kid cudi wear?
- What glasses does kid cudi wear?
- Does wearing glasses make you need to wear them more consistently in the future?
- Does joe jonas wear glasses?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free