Doctor insights on:
Does Electrolysis Work
Very soon: Electrolysis usually does not cause much more than minor redness that should be relieved in less than 1 day if not in a few days. If there is persistent redness or pimples, you should consult the person who did the treatment to make sure there is no infection or adverse reaction. ...Read more
Electrolysis: The use of a pulse of electrical current to damage and destroy hair follicles in areas of unwanted hair. Unlike shaving, the root of the hairs are damaged in this slightly uncomfortable procedure. ...Read more
Possible: But usually not noticeable. Monitor your symptoms. All the best. ...Read more
Call Your Dentist: Your dentist is the expert in numbing the face with local anesthesia. You should call them and discuss the possibility of coordinating your electrolysis appointment with a visit to him/her prior to numb you up. There is usually a small fee charged but you will be totally comfortable for an hour or so after the injection, so the electrolysis person can do a better job. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for miralax to work?
- How quickly does benadryl start to work?
- Does rogaine work on facial hair?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for lisinopril to work?
- How fast does propranolol work?
- Cefdinir how long does it take to work
- Does selsun blue shampoo work for skin fungi?
- Talk to a dermatologist online