Doctor insights on:
Does Effexor Cause Vaginal Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Bacterial Vaginosis: Most common cause of a fishy vaginal discharge is bacterial vaginosis. It is not an std; it is similar to a yeast infection. It is the most common abnormal vaginal discharge. Other cause can be an std called trichomonas. Douching, recent increase in sexual frequency, or recent antibiotics/antifungal medication can increase one's changes, but it often occurs for "no reason". You need a rx to treat. ...Read more
Old blood usually: When bright red blood bleeds inside your uterus during your period it might sit there for some time, congeal into a clot, and then later liquify and come out as dark menstrual blood. As it sits longer in the genital tract it gets browner and by the time you see anything it is a mixture of newer (red) blood and older (brown) blood. ...Read more
Discharge: I would get a culture done to see what's causing this. ...Read more
Different causes: You need to have the discharge checked by your health care provider. There are several ways to check the cause, including microscopic evaluation and culture. It should be checked by your health care provider. ...Read more
B V: Bacterial vaginosis can present with a yellowish cloudy, white or gray discharge which has a fish-like odor. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment. ...Read more
Depends: Discharge in a woman can be abnormal, normal, or transitional. It all depends on your history. It may be important for you to see a provider to be sure. They may be able to run tests on the discharge and obtain a complete history. Some common causes of discharge can be yeast, bacterial vaginosis or stds. ...Read more
Trichomoniasis involves infection with the bug t. Vaginalis. The discharge is usually thin, greenish and likely foamy or frothy.
A thick white discharge is more likely a vaginal yeast infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Causes of green vaginal discharge
- Causes of pink vaginal discharge
- Is something wrong with brown discharge coming out of the vagina?
- Im a virgin why do i have a discharge from penis
- Brown vaginal discharge causes
- Does effexor cause constipation?
- Does effexor cause headaches?
- Does effexor cause insomnia?
- Dizziness vaginal discharge
- Lexapro vaginal discharge
- Menopause clear vaginal discharge jelly like
- Does smoking meth cause abnormal vaginal discharge?
- Coca cola causing vaginal discharge
- Does hcg diet cause vaginal discharge?
- Does hypothyroidism cause increase in vaginal discharge?
- Does meth cause vaginal discharge?
- Does a prolapsed bladder cause vaginal discharge?
- How old are girls when they get vaginal discharge?
- How to know if my vaginal discharge is normal?
- Brown snotty discharge from vagina