Doctor insights on:
Does Effexor Cause Vaginal Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Bacterial Vaginosis: Most common cause of a fishy vaginal discharge is bacterial vaginosis. It is not an std; it is similar to a yeast infection. It is the most common abnormal vaginal discharge. Other cause can be an std called trichomonas. Douching, recent increase in sexual frequency, or recent antibiotics/antifungal medication can increase one's changes, but it often occurs for "no reason". You need a rx to treat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Old blood usually: When bright red blood bleeds inside your uterus during your period it might sit there for some time, congeal into a clot, and then later liquify and come out as dark menstrual blood. As it sits longer in the genital tract it gets browner and by the time you see anything it is a mixture of newer (red) blood and older(brown) blood. ...Read more
Discharge: I would get a culture done to see what's causing this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does meth cause vaginal discharge?
- Does hypothyroidism cause increase in vaginal discharge?
- Does hcg diet cause vaginal discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does effexor cause headaches?
- Does effexor cause constipation?
- Does effexor cause insomnia?
- Brown vaginal discharge causes
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free