Doctor insights on:
Does Eczema Spread From One Part Of The Body To Another
Yes and no: The rash of eczema does not cause more rash, but the underlying attack of the immune system to one's skin, that is the heart of eczema, can attack any part of the skin and so it crops up all over, anywhere, appearing to spread. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The term eczema is broadly applied to a range of persistent skin conditions prominent symptoms include dryness and recurring skin rashes that are characterized by one or more of these symptoms: redness, skin edema (swelling), itching, crusting, flaking, blistering, cracking, or bleeding. The cause of eczema is unknown but is presumed to be a combination of ...Read more
Moisturizer: Keep the skin from getting dry, apply moisturizers, over the counter coco butter etc. ...Read more
Once contracted eczema hertipicum is there any part of the body were you most likely to itch the most ?
No: No it could be anywhere. ...Read more
Hi! I have lumps, one under my chin, both sides of my armpit and in upper part of collar bone. I have eczema, does this something to do with my lumps?
Also. I have what i believe is eczema and maybe it has to do something with my baby getting rash. It has spread on my body to my neck and face. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can warts spread from one part of the body to another?
- Will acne spread from one area of my body to another
- How does multiple sclerosis spread to other parts of the body?
- Does stevens johnson syndrome spread from one person to another?
- What part of the body systems does the kidneys belong to?
- Why does pain from a headache spread to other parts of my body?
- How do cancerous cells spread from the lungs to the other parts of the body?
- What part of the body does down syndrome affect?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free