Doctor insights on:
Does Eczema Spread From One Part Of The Body To Another
The term eczema is broadly applied to a range of persistent skin conditions prominent symptoms include dryness and recurring skin rashes that are characterized by one or more of these symptoms: redness, skin edema (swelling), itching, crusting, flaking, blistering, cracking, or bleeding. The cause of eczema is unknown but is presumed to be a combination of ...Read more
Hi! I have lumps, one under my chin, both sides of my armpit and in upper part of collar bone. I have eczema, does this something to do with my lumps?
Also. I have what i believe is eczema and maybe it has to do something with my baby getting rash. It has spread on my body to my neck and face. ?
My son 13 months old. He has red color eczema started when he was 4 months. It was spread all the body but now on back of(knees, elbows,nick)?
Not unusual: The distribution you describe is typical for eczema in his age group. Continuous use of a moisturizer of the affected areas is critical, as well as a burst of a topical steroid (hydrocortisone) for flare ups. Also maintaining at least 40% humidity in the house. If these do not improve his situation, you should consult his pediatrician. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My 2 year old boy has asthma and eczema. He has rashes all over his body which irritate him. Can an allergist help with this condition? Is it apt to see one?
Absolutely!: A pediatric asthma & allergy specialist can be very helpful! asthma & eczema are closely related conditions, and can be miserably severe in younger children. The good news is that there are many newer, very effective treatments, and a good specialist can work with you and your child to find the best solutions now and has he continues to grow. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Have history of eczema on upper body. Big wound (ulcer?)on front of lower leg, and one under foot. Caused by eczema?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can warts spread from one part of the body to another?
- Will acne spread from one area of my body to another
- How does multiple sclerosis spread to other parts of the body?
- Does stevens johnson syndrome spread from one person to another?
- What part of the body systems does the kidneys belong to?
- Why does pain from a headache spread to other parts of my body?
- How do cancerous cells spread from the lungs to the other parts of the body?
- What part of the body does down syndrome affect?
- Talk to a dermatologist online