Doctor insights on:
Does Eating Raw Seafood Cause Gastroenteritis
No: Hep a yes, but not hepb which is blood-borne ie sexual contact, IV drugs, etc.. ...Read more
Had a bout of gastroenteritis ladt week. Now my stool has a white mucus in it. Any cause for concern?
Yes: This is likely inflammatory exudate from something other routine gastroeneteritis. ...Read more
The client is a 28-year-old female with insulin-dependent diabetes. What can cause her to develop viral gastroenteritis?
A virus!: The answer is self-evident!Get a more detailed answer ›
Pain pills can: Generally any pain pill can upset the stomach. But if you are breastfeeding correctly it should not be painful. If it hurts so bad you need to take a pain pill, then you should have a trained person (lactation consultant) assess what is happening, and she if the lc can help to fix it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is eating raw seafood a symptom of pregnancy?
- Harm to baby eating raw seafood
- Eating raw seafood during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does eating undercooked meat cause gastroenteritis?
- Does eating raw rice cause jaundice?
- Does eating raw rice cause cough?
- Does eating raw rice cause hair fall?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free