Doctor insights on:
Does Duct Tape Cure Warts
What's the signifagance behind duct tape on a wart? Derm wants me to put ?Salysalic? Acid then duct tape for 3 warts. When will I know their gone??
Questionable.: Duct tape has been reported (anecdotally) to work on warts, but no one knows why. Salicylic acid is sometimes effective, but I prefer liquid nitrogen, cantharidin, and other, better-proven treatments. You'll know they're gone when they're gone. ...Read more
If possible: The more the better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can be: I have had patients use it with success. ...Read more
Can i pull a common wart off with pliers "i have a common wart on my thumb.. I have tried duct tape and the freeze away stuff.. This wart is raised above the skin about 1/8 of an inch
Not : Not a good idea. Have you thought about having the doctor treat it? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can duct tape cure warts?
- Why does duct tape get rid of warts?
- Does duct tape get rid of plantar warts?
- Does duct tape get rid of warts?
- Duct tape cures warts
- Why does duct tape work on warts?
- Duct tape genital warts
- Does duct tape work on skin tags?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free