Doctor insights on:
Does Drinking Too Much Alchohal Cause Miscarriage
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
Question is unclear: You asked what women drink at home to cause a miscarriage. If a woman wants to terminate a pregnancy then she needs to be seen by a doctor. There are medications she can take to abort an early pregnancy. If you are concerned about taking something that may have caused a miscarriage - normal foods and drinks don't cause a miscarriage. It's very difficult to cause a miscarriage. ...Read more
In early preg. What if i don't drink much caffiene but accidently had a lot in 1 day cuz was mistakingly given turbo coffee. Will it cause miscarriage?
Caffeine & pregnancy: No. It will not cause a miscarriage. ...Read more
I am ttc and starting drinking fertilitea. When should I stop drinking it? I've heard it can cause miscarriage once pregnant?
Fertilitea: This ttc product seems harmless enough. In truth though, there is absolutely no good "scientific" evidence that it will help you get pregnant ( but it shouldn't hurt, either). It's main gyn ingredient is red raspberry leaf which is an old remedy to ease menstrual pain, prevent miscarriage, and ease labor. Since most miscarriages are due to genetic errors/defects, it will have no effect on this. ...Read more
I'm five weeks pregnant and have been drinking cinnamon tea but just heard it can be dangerous and cause miscarriage - is this true?
No: Drinking teas, including cinnamon flavored tea would not cause a miscarriage. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking too much beer cause throat cancer?
- Does drinking too much alcohol cause high blood pressure?
- Does drinking too much alcohol cause low iron?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does drinking too much soda cause frequent urination?
- Can too much vitamin c cause miscarriage?
- Can too much vitamin c cause a miscarriage?
- Does drinking too much soda affect the kidneys?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free