Doctor insights on:
Does Drinking Soda Cause Yeast Infection
Pretty sure I have a yeast infection. I've taken over-the-counter medicine and it's feeling better. Cam i drink soda, or do I wait?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
If I drink beer and have sex with my girlfriend the next day can that cause her to get a yeast infection?
What is the most effective way to drink fluconzole 150 mg to treat yeast infection.. 1 pill 150 mg every other day, or every three days?
Every day: There is a common treatment for mild or uncomplicated vaginal candidiasis ('yeast infection) that calls for a single (one time) dose of 150 mg of flucanazole. I recommend you follow your doc's rx. If given multiple doses - more benefit if taken every day, but should not take for more than 3 to 5 days. I commonly give 100 mg per day for thrree days in a row and find it effective. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking beer cause yeast infections?
- Does drinking alcohol cause yeast infections?
- Does baking soda help cure a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does yeast infection cause frequent urination?
- Does a yeast infection cause white bumps?
- Does cipro cause yeast infections?
- Does the depo-provera shot cause yeast infections?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free