Doctor insights on:
Does Drinking Milk Increase Breast Milk
Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of fluids is the best way to increase milk supply. ...Read more
No: Breast milk is very nutritious, and excellent for babies, so will be of no harm to adults (in small amounts). Breast milk is too rich, so will give an adult too much animal fat (yes, we are animals) and many extra calories. Most moms with excess breast milk just freeze it for use later when their babies are weaned off the breast, but surely some frozen milk gets wasted (thrown away). ...Read more
Sure.: If you are not a nursing infant then you don't really require the nutritional composition of breast milk, but it's certainly not dangerous. It has a lot of fat, and antibodies/nutrients - but for a healthy, immunocompetent adult i don't think drinking breast milk is necessary for optimal nutrition. It's safe, just a little weird, ;-). Cheers! ...Read more
Yes: It is done in many cultures around the world. ...Read more
It is not healthy: It is not healthy as it is high in chlesterol as babies benefit from high cholesterol levels in breast milk, nfant formulas are beginning to include fatty acids as well.But what is good for the babies is not good for adults.Secondly breast milk also is high in sugar which is lactose if you drink to taste it, it will not hurt. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking milk increase breast size?
- Does soy milk increase breast size?
- Can drinking milk increase breast size?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does drinking too much milk cause increase in blood sugar calcium levels?
- Does drinking milk increase milk supply?
- Does milk increase breast size?
- Does drinking soy milk increase estrogen?
- Talk to a pediatrician online