Doctor insights on:
Does Drinking Less Water Really Help
Is it normal to go from having really bad period cramps to manageable cramps? I went from crying and nothing helped to drinking water and less pain.
Yes: Particularly as your flow decreases the cramps will tend to improve, There is no significance to this pattern. ...Read more
Doubt it: Oiliness of the skin is controlled by sebaceous glands in the skin. These glands are under the direction of the sex hormones in the body which is why they turn on during puberty. Topical matting creams such as oc8 can help reduce oiliness. Isotretinoin is a tightly regulated medication that can reduce oiliness as well. ...Read more
In one sense, yes!: Good morning, that is a good question! it is possible to reduce gaining weight by drinking sufficient quantity of water. Research has shown that more often than not, we eat when we are really thirsty, and that drinking water may reduce excessive eating. This is applicable, especially if you are on the heavier than maintaining an ideal weight. This is not due to losing excessive water. ...Read more
Probably not: My parents always drank a glass of hot water at bedtime and persuaded me to do it. I never knew why or that it made any difference to complexion. ...Read more
No Unless Stops Food: The only possibly valid issue for some is that stomach fullness (doesn't last long with water) might decrease the amount they eat. The controlling issue is the amount of food & what type, not calories per-se. Sugars/carbs most rapidly stored as fat, protein moderately so, natural fats the least stored as fat. Study "taubes why we get fat", "stossel debunking food myths", taubes, attia, lustig, etc. ...Read more
Can you tell me what number of glasses if water should you drink daily, & does it really help with losing weight.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking water on an empty stomach help you lose weight?
- Does drinking water help yeast infections?
- Does drinking water before bed help lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does drinking water instead of soda help lose weight?
- Does drinking water help get thc out of your system?
- Does drinking distilled water help you lose weight?
- Does drinking a lot of water help acne?
- Does gargling with hot salt water really help mouth sores and pain?