Doctor insights on:
Does Drinking Cold Water Cause Cancer
No: Though warm, well hydrated mucous membranes are one of our first lines of defense against respiratory infections, there is no evidence that cold drinks or cold foods has any permanent effect or increases our susceptibility to respiratory infections. The membranes warm up very quickly after we ingest cold food or drink. Enjoy! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
He's thirsty: Many kids develop a drinking fetish.It is most common in the toddler years, but can persist.These kids drink during their wake periods but can sleep and travel distances.The selection is a personal choice.The pattern drives thirst because their kidneys get patterned to dilute urine.Decreasing the volume you give him gradually can slow this down. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Water: Drinking water CANNOT make you fat as water has no calories! ...Read more
Taking bath during your periods or drinking cold water (any liquid) is harmful for you and it will cause problems during delivery. Is this true?
Myths: No. There is absolutely no truth in this myth. it is completely false. ...Read more
What is causing me to become really nauseated after drinking cold water? Ive even got to the point of vomitting.
From a Traditional: Chinese medicine standpoint, it is healthier to drink room temperature water. This site is excellent (but may be confusing because it comes from eastern rather than western medicine standpoint). http://universaltcm.wordpress.com/education-information/cold-foods-cold-drinks-caused-health-problems/. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking coconut water cause diarrhea?
- Does drinking seltzer water cause kidney stones?
- Does drinking alcohol cause water retention?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does drinking alcohol cause stomach cancers?
- Does drinking soda cause water retention?
- Does drinking water cause bloating?
- Does drinking ice cold water suppress appetite?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free