Doctor insights on:
Does Drinking Alcohol Ruin The Effect Of Plan B
No: If you need to........stay within reasonable limit. ...Read more
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
It should: Not.Get a more detailed answer ›
I took 'react' which is said to be the generic of plan b. It's been more than 24 hours since I took it and I wonder if I can drink alcohol now.
Does drinking alcohol affect your fertility?How long before you try to concieve should you stop drinking caffeine and alcohol i plan on ttc in july
Moderation: First, you don't have to stop drinking caffeine as there's no harm for moderate caffeine consumption in pregnancy. 200mg a day is without any risks. As far as alcohol. A drink or two a week while trying to conceive likely won't affect your fertility, but if you want to be 100% safe, then abstain as soon as you are not using birth control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does plan b effect periods?
- Does alcohol affect plan b?
- Does drinking alcohol effect myotonic dystrophy patients?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Effect of plan b
- Harmful effect of drinking alcohol
- What effect does drinking alcohol have on blood pressure?
- Is spotting a side effect of plan b?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free