Doctor insights on:
Does Drinking Alcohol Cause Your Face To Look Swollen
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
For the last two month alcohol consumption has been causing ear pain and swollen cervical nodes. One drink is all it takes.
Not sure why: I asked one of my ENT colleagues if he had seen this, and he said he had not. I don't know why alcohol would do this, and it may actually be some kind of allergic reaction. It seems, though, that you keep trying to test it, so it would appear that drinking is important to you. I would see your pcp, and an ENT consultation (ears, nose&throat) might be necessary. Talk to your doctor about drinking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hello I have swollen lymph glands after drinking alcohol and pain all over my body 2-3 days after what could this be? Thanks
Viral illness: May be a nonspecific viral illness. Were you engaged in any other activities while drinking? ...Read more
Swollen lymph for ~10 yrs. dr's told me are ok unless pain/growth. Used to get severe shoulder/neck pain after drinking alcohol ~5yrs ago. Related?
My brother 40 yrs old , diabetic. Stopped drinking alcohol for last 20 days. I noticed his testicles swollen and little pain. What could be reason?
For the past month or so, my feet get swollen after drinking alcohol. It only takes 2 or 3 glasses of wine. I'm on vitamin b12. Any correlation?
I have had swollen lymph nodes in neck/groin for over three months now. Also, day after drinking alcohol I have painful swelling in neck. Why?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can drinking alcohol cause your body to become swollen?
- Does drinking alcohol cause broken blood vessels on the face?
- Losing weight can cause your face to look drawn
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does drinking diet soda cause your blood sugar to rise?
- The effects of drinking alcohol and what it does to your liver
- Can drinking alcohol cause your period to be late?
- What does drinking alcohol do to your liver?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free