Doctor insights on:
Does Doxycycline Have Any Effect Against Tuberculosis
Mycobacterium tuberculosis is an infectious organism that spreads by droplets coughed out by an infected person. Infection is established initially in lungs, but can spread within lungs & to other body parts, or can become latent, with reactivation occurring years to decades later. With effective treatment, it can be completely eliminated although drug resistant ...Read more
Pls let me know the treatment for bAllinitis i was applying canestan s but it relapse soon i stop applying i also had doxycycline and flucanazole pls ?
Balanitis: Go see Family Doc to determine specific cause of your case of balanitis (http://www.drugs.com/health-guide/balanitis.html) as there are many such that empiric treatment i.e. guessing won't help. Canestan S is a combination of anti fungal & steroid (http://www.drugs.com/international/canesten-s.html). Doxycycline is an antibiotic. Fluconazole is another anti fungal. So no more guessing. Identify bu ...Read more
Improvement: Hopefully your symptoms improve.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is an infection in the body with mycobacterium tuberculosis. It is almost always acquired via the respiratory tract from which it can spread to other organs. After that, the immune system walls the bacteria off. All of this usually occurs without symptoms. After that, activation of the infection can occur in about 10% of the total patients. Half of this risk is in ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does nuvaring have any effect on fibroadenomas?
- Does anemia have any effect on eyesight?
- Does hair mousse have any side effect?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does doxycycline effect sprintec?
- Any side effect of having novelon tablet and maprate
- Can an electrical storm have any effect on pacemakers?
- Vaccination against tuberculosis
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free