Doctor insights on:
Does Discharge Mean Your Ovulating
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
When you have a mucus discharge does that mean your ovulating and fertility window? Does that mean i can get pregnant?
I have white thick stretchy and sometimes clumpy discharge does this mean ovulation or start of cycle I have had discharge for a year and 2 months ?
Depends on discharge: Some mild white vaginal discharge is normal, and is likely due to the body responding to hormones. If the discharge becomes excessive, foul-smelling, cottage cheese-like, or associated with itching or discomfort, you might consider bringing it up with your doctor, since it could be due to an infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does white discharge mean your ovulating?
- Does discharge mean ovulation?
- Yellowish discharge mean your ovulating
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does white discharge mean ovulation?
- Does discharge mean im ovulating?
- Does brown discharge mean ovulation?
- Does watery discharge mean ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free