Doctor insights on:
Does Diovan Make You Gain Weight
No: Doesn't cause it.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've had sudden dizziness and feeling of fainting when standing lately. I take metoprolol and Diovan (valsartan). What could cause this? I'm over weight by +60.
Is it ok to stop taking Diovan (valsartan) abruptly? I have been on it for 9 months. Gives bad muscle pain and muscle spasms and cramps. I have gained 20 pounds
Yes but: Let your physician know & follow up in short order with them. ...Read more
Antihypertensive: This drug is an angiotensin receptor blocker used to treat hypertension. It is considered helpful in promoting healing of the kidney tissue and is a good choice in persons who develop a cough on drugs called ace inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: If you can do it cleanly.Get a more detailed answer ›
Accurate reading : Be sure the you are taking the BP appropriately. By your provider. Calibrate your home machine as well. ...Read more
What is your opinion on switching from Diovan (valsartan) 320 mgs to generic Valsartan 320 mgs? He had been on Diovan (valsartan) brand for many years, however, now more $
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does diovan cause weight gain?
- Does drinking liquor make you gain weight?
- Does eating breakfast make you gain weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does high cholesterol make you gain weight?
- Does creatine automatically make you gain weight?
- Does fish oil make you gain weight?
- Does wine make you gain weight?
- Talk to a cardiologist online