Doctor insights on:
Does Diovan Cause Weight Gain
See below YES: The role of dietary fructose in the development of obesity and fatty liver diseases remains controversial, with previous studies indicating that the problems resulted from fructose and a diet too high in calories. However, a new study conducted in an animal model at wake forest baptist medical center showed that fructose rapidly caused liver damage even without weight gain. See your md if youhave? ...Read more
Short answer: Is no. But how do you know you have gallbladder adenomyosis? If you have problems with sudden excessive weight gain, it could be from excessive fluid in your abdomen or congestive heart failure with fluid retention. I think you should have your doctor check you out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does diovan make you gain weight?
- Does temazepam cause weight gain?
- Does clomid cause weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does bulimia cause weight gain?
- Does stress cause weight gain?
- Does viibryd cause weight gain?
- Does progestin cause weight gain?
- Talk to a cardiologist online