Doctor insights on:
Does Diarrhea Affect Birth Control
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
No: No the medication is absorbed in the stomach. ...Read more
Would one day of diarrhea affect birth control pills? I take two bc pills a day to prevent breakthrough (anaemic).
Shouldn't: It really shouldn't.Get a more detailed answer ›
I took the first pill of a new back of birth control at 9pm. I just had terrible diarrhea. Am I still protected? I take it at 9pm everyday
Is it normal to have diarrhea everything month around the time I ovulate? This happens every month, ever since I stop my birth control
Likely normal: There are many manifestations of hormonal effects of menstruation and ovulation. Some experience constipation, others experience diarrhea. While other hormones probably contribute, prostaglandins may be a culprit in some of the diarrhea you are experiencing. If you want to try something to slow the diarrhea down I suggest adding fiber to your diet even in the form of capsules. Stay well. ...Read more
Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does diarrhea affect birth control pills?
- Diarrhea affect birth control
- Does one night of diarrhea affect the effectiveness of your birth control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does malarone affect birth control?
- Does champix affect birth control?
- Does caffeine affect birth control?
- Does doxycycline affect birth control?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free