Doctor insights on:
Does Dermatend Work
Dermatend: Dermatend claims to be an herbal cream that removes moles and skin tags. Would i ever endorse a patient use this? No. The reasons being: 1. It probably won't work. 2. There are good moles and there are bad moles. It's sometimes really hard to know which is which. If this cream works how they claim it works, it will make dangerous moles much harder to diagnose and keep an eye on. ...Read more
Hi i removed mole with dermatend and the mole came of but left a hole in my skin will that hole fill in and how long will it take?
Depends: On size of wound, location. Best to get it checked. ...Read more
Does the use of bloodroot or a product that contains bloodroot like dermatend successfully, safely and permanently remove moles?
Moles: It is a bad idea to use a cream to remove moles. Any mole or growth that is removed from a person should be examined pathologically under the microscope. There are too many cases of people that had a spot removed but not examined and later show up with metastatic cancer of unknown primary. ...Read more
Moles: The only proper way to remove a mole is through a simple surgical procedure. In this way a specimen is then available for histopathological diagnosis. ...Read more
No: Bargain shopping isn't really a medical question. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for claritin to work?
- How long does it take for miralax to work?
- How quickly does benadryl start to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does plan b work during ovulation?
- How long does it take for lisinopril to work?
- How fast does propranolol work?
- Cefdinir how long does it take to work
- Talk to a dermatologist online