Doctor insights on:
Does Decaffeinated Coffee Affect The Absorption Of Thyroid Medication
I drink coffee in morning can that affect my thyroid medication? I also take metformin, could that affect absorption?
Yes even: decaffeinated coffee can have side effects. But were there particular side effects you were concerned about? ...Read more
I ordered decaffeinated coffee, but later found out it was regular. Is there something I can do to offset the caffeinated affects?
Immediately Whenever: All vitamins are single molecules so plentiful in most foods that humans have not retained all genes/proteins to manufacture out of other molecules, typically missing just 1 step. Food is a complex mix of billions of molecules & body's digestive process deals with the absorption complexities. Yet some people promote fear of ingesting some molecules not in optimal order; rarely a significant issue. ...Read more
If I am taking B12 "sublingually", then, would drinking a small cup of coffee disturb the B12 absorption?
NO: by the time it dissolves under your tongue- it should be absorbed and not affected by coffee. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does decaffeinated coffee cause bloating?
- Does grapefruit juice affect thyroid medication?
- Does decaffeinated coffee deplete calcium in bones?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does coffee affect the esophagus?
- How does coffee block the absorption of iron in humans?
- Does grapefruit affect medication?
- Will steroid medication affect your thyroid medication
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free