Doctor insights on:
Does Daily Masturbation Have A Higher Or Lower Risk Of Prostate Problems
May not be related?: One would surmise that if one daily masturbates that there is a daily "draining" of prostatic fluids, thus, cleaning out the prostate gland. This said, one would think less prostate engorgement and less "problems". There are other reasons for prostate problems and infections, etc. May be of no consequence, but otherwise may have "beneficial" effect. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
Masturbation: Normal: Nope. In fact if you have prostate troubles you may improve the environment in your prostate by regularly emptying it of the semen and sperm. Masturbation is part of the human experience and is a common part of one's sexuality. There is no medical reason to limit masturbation over all. ...Read more
Heroic abstinence: Especially in the past, some men have considered this a serious spiritual problem -- I have never understood why -- and struggled to avoid the practice, usually unsuccessfully and with a great deal of conflict. Anecdotally, this was associated with early-onset prostatism -- especially in the case of one famous mid-20th-century writer. It makes sense physiologically but evidence remains anecdotal. ...Read more
Can you get permanent problems or age your prostate/penis/sexual organs by masturbating/too much sex?
No: I'm sorry somebody tried to frighten you. Life's difficult enough without this kind of disinformation. ...Read more
Is it ok to masturbate or have sexual intercourse daily or is it bad for health? Do this affect my prostate ? Or not?
Dr. I aggressively masturbated one day and ever since i've been having weak erections. Now urine flow feels constricted. Is it a prostate problem?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Teenager that masturbates have a higher likely risk of prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer risk and masturbation
- Frequent masturbation and prostate cancer risk
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does having migraine with aura put me at higher risk for stroke i am 39?
- Does holding my sneeze give me a higher risk of having spontaneous pneumothorax?
- Does my baby have a higher risk of a birth defect if his father is over 40?
- Are people that have cvid at a higher risk if cancer?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free