Doctor insights on:
Does Constipation Cause Weight Gain
Sometimes it does: Constipation by itself can increase one's weight by the amount of poop (stool) that is staying inside the intestines. Hormonal imbalances, such as low thyroid hormone, can cause both constipation and weight gain. If one tries to treat constipation by eating more fruits or drinking more juice, the large amount of fruit sugar will lead to weight gain. Persistent constipation needs a doctor's exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will fibroids cause weight gain in belly area.I have 4 small ones but no pain i'm 36.I just have constipation and heavy feeling. I like exercising.
Could evening primrose oil cause weight gain? Could it make me constipated or bloated? I started taking it 2 weeks ago and have noticed this.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can constipation cause weight gain?
- Can chronic constipation cause weight gain?
- Does temazepam cause weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does silenor cause weight gain?
- Does bulimia cause weight gain?
- Does stress cause weight gain?
- Does viibryd cause weight gain?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online