Doctor insights on:
Does Connective Tissue Disorder Cause Separation Of The Symphysis Pubis
The body is composed of tissue that are classically described as beiing derived from three basic embyonic layers known as the endoderm, mesoderm and ectoderm that then differentiate into the structures that compose the body such as skin, soft tissues, bone, muscle, organs, etc. Stem cells are not differentiated and have the potential to ...Read more
Pubic symphysis : Disruption of the pubic synthesis usually results from trauma, or in some cases during pregnancy. Traumatic injuries are usually part of pelvic ring injuries and often require surgical treatment. Those injuries do not require surgical treatment will generally require three months until symptoms gradually improve. This is only an estimate and the results are based on the individual injury pattern and treatment. Disruption that occurs as a result of pregnancy or delivery is generally self-limited and symptoms resolve within a few weeks to months after delivery. In rare cases the disruption that occurs as a result of pregnancy can persist and be symptomatic. ...Read more
X-rays: This abnormally wide gap can be diagnosed by radiologic studies such as x-ray, mri, ct scan or bone scan. Manual testing by a healthcare professional can also be used. The patient is placed in various positions and pressure is applied in such a way that it provokes pain and maybe movement in the pubis. ...Read more
I have hydrocele, peyronie's disease as age 50 virgin, having discomfort in upper ls scrotum/under symphysis pubis. Any advice before marriage?
What does this cat scan mean? Minimal femoral head osteophyte formation is noted. Hip joint alignment is normal. There is minimal osteophyte formation at the the symphysis pubis. No fracture is identified. The soft tissues are grossly unremarkable. There
I am 51 years old and can feel a rounded lump above my symphysis pubis extending to about 5 finger breaths below my umbilicus. What could it be ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Separation of the symphysis pubis connective tissue disorder
- Does gestational diabetes cause separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Does pregnancy complications cause separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symphysis pubis separation during pregnancy
- Separation of the symphysis pubis abdominal pain
- Pregnancy complications separation of the symphysis pubis
- Separation of the symphysis pubis gestational diabetes
- Talk to a dermatologist online