Doctor insights on:
Does Congenital Viral Infection Cause Delivery Complication Asphyxia
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
My 8 month old kid has this viral infection and i don't know what causes it.It's growing almost all over his body it looks like a small red dot.?
See a pediatrician: Without seeing the eruption it is impossible to diagnose. Has the baby had all their immunizations, are they feverish, do they have other symptoms. 8 month olds are very fragile, and if there is any question about their health or welfare they should be seen by a pediatrician. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, viral illness can cause night sweats, and so can many other things (tuberculosis, leukemia/lymphoma, opportunistic infections, menopause, hot nights, etc, etc). If they persist, see your doctor for a thorough evaluation and diagnostic tests. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does congenital heart defects cause delivery complication asphyxia?
- Delivery complication asphyxia congenital abnormalities
- Does delivery with shoulder dystocia cause delivery complication asphyxia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does meconium stained amniotic fluid cause delivery complication asphyxia?
- Delivery complication asphyxia gestational hypertension
- Delivery complication asphyxia delivery with shoulder dystocia
- Delivery complication asphyxia placental abruption
- Talk to a pediatrician online