Doctor insights on:
Does Concern For Teeth Biting Cause Maternal Sore Nipples
Ok: It is hormonal. Are you pregnant?Get a more detailed answer ›
Several causes.: Might be hormonal more than anything else. For something bad ( cancer) to happen and affect both nipples at the same time would be extremely unlikely. But an elevated prolactin can do this ( many medicines can do this, ie. Meclopropamide), and a low thyroid will also elevate prolactin levels. Finally, if you are using a new detergent for your bra, this might causes some reaction. ...Read more
Various factors: The three symptoms are likely not related. A visit to an ob/gyn might be your best option, to evaluate all three problems. ...Read more
I have had sore nipples for 17 days. The sensitivity started 2 days after my period ended on the 25 of november. What could cause this? Hurts to touch
Protect them: If you sleep on your stomach that pressure will decrease blood flow and impair healing and perpetuate your symptoms. Is your bra creating pressure or chafing as well? Try a triple antibiotic ointment and loose bandaid over each nipple and no bra for a few days. If these measures don't help then see your gynecologist for help. ...Read more
My friend who is a virgin , and is 20 has extremely sore nipples , what are some causes and at home treatments?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is concern for teeth biting a symptom of maternal sore nipples?
- Is sensitive nipples a symptom of maternal sore nipples?
- Is gender a factor in maternal sore nipples?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does citalopram cause sore nipples?
- Does sore nipples cause lactation problems?
- Does maternal hiv cause stillbirth?
- Causes of sore nipples
- Talk to a pediatrician online