Doctor insights on:
Does Common Cold Cause Nosebleeds
Some women experience nose and gum bleeding during pregnancy. Keeping well hydrated, especially with orange juice or foods high in Vitamin C, may help to strengthen your capillaries (tiny blood vessels) and reduce this bleeding. You may also consider using a humidifier to help reduce nasal congestion. Gently brushing with a soft toothbrush ...Read more
Rarely....: The most common cause of common colds is rhinovirus a virus not know to cause myocarditis. The common viral agents that can cause myocarditis like Cosackievirus esp. type B, Adenovirus, Influenza are less common causes of common cold. The risk of having a myocarditis after an infection with either of the latter viruses is quite rare. Hit or miss. ...Read more
A nosebleed is a symptom in which there is enough bleeding in the nose for a person to see it coming out of the nose or taste it going down the throat. Nosebleeds are often due to a broken small blood vessel, and stop when a clot forms at the break in the blood vessel. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does rhinitis cause nosebleeds?
- Does chronic bronchitis cause nosebleeds?
- Does pyogenic granuloma cause nosebleeds?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does nasotracheal intubation cause nosebleeds?
- Does humidity changes cause nosebleeds?
- Cause of common colds
- Is the common cold caused by a virus?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free