Doctor insights on:
Does Color Eye Contacts Expire
Color contacts: Do not buy color contacts without first having a contact lens fitting and a full dilated eye exam. All the rules that apply to contact lens wearers similarly apply to color contact lens wearers. Just because they are cosmetic for some people doesn't mean they should not be worn responsibly. Do not share color contacts with your friends. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Use medicated drop & eye color is changing. Consider color contacts but eye dr. Says made cheaply & not used much. Any experience with color contacts?
Yes: Sounds like you may be on a prostaglandin glaucoma drop. Discuss this side effect of eye color change with your doc 1st. 2ndly, ciba freshlook colours/colorblends are a fine high quality option used as daily wear only. Mature patients may have more difficulty with cl wear so be sure you are fit by an eye care professional. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
You can't yet: No procedure exists to permanently and safely change your iris color. A procedure in panama - new color iris - is extremely dangerous. See my published papers on the complications. ...Read more
No: Colored contacts are the only way to do this. ...Read more
Color contact lenses: Color contact lenses can be opaque to fully change the appearance of your iris color or tinted to enhance the color of people with lightly colored eyes.. These are made by a number of contact lens companies. It is important never to share or swap contact lenses with anyone else, as these are medical devices. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to change your eye color without contacts?
- How does sleeping with contacts cause pink eye?
- Does eye color affect peripheral vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to change your eye color without contacts?
- Does chemo change eye color?
- When does babies eye color change permantely
- When does infant eye color change
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free