Doctor insights on:
Does Coffee Make Me More Or Less Likely To Get Pregnant
Miscarriage risk: As far as we know, coffee intake has no effect on getting pregnant. One study found an increased miscarriage risk at a caffeine intake of two cups of coffee a day or more (or 5 12 oz caffeinated sodas) ... So we recommend one cup of brewed coffee a day and decaf for the rest. Espresso drinks are much higher in caffeine and should be avoided unless decaf; tea is lower in caffeine than coffee. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
When is the best time & best position to have sex when trying to get pregnant? Is it true drinking excessive coffee can make it difficult to conceive?
Trying to conceive: Your chances are best when ovulating and in a position where the semen has the help of gravity to gather around your cervix. This usually means the missionary position with your hips elevated on pillows. Diet usually doesn't affect the ability to conceive but suggest a google search to shed light on this. ...Read more
If you are trying to get pregnant or pregnant, also pregnantand don't know it yet? Is it okay to drink coffee?
I am a vegetarian and just became pregnant. How do I get my protein in? Are proteins shakes safe? I am 35. I have also stopped drinking coffee today.
Am 12 days late and still negatives could i be pregnant..and i use to love eggs now the thought makes me feel sick and im off tea and coffee?
Would it hurt my odds of getting pregnant if before or after an IUI procedure , i drank 4 cups of decaf coffee? Thank you!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does having an aunt with uterine cancer make me more likely to have one too?
- Will removing my spleen make me more likely to get sick
- Does a crooked cervix make it difficult to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What iron supplement is less likely to make me constipated?
- Are you less likely to get pregnant after your period?
- Does stress makes eye floaters to become more disturbing or worse?
- Are pregnant women more likely to get mosquito bites?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online