Doctor insights on:
Does Coffee Cause Gas
Indeed it can: Stress, the nonspecific set of reactions to what your brain perceives as a threat or a demand, causes alterations in blood flow, directing it away from the digestive organs. This disrupts digestion. In addition, there is often tension and spasmodic contraction of the large bowel, and even some inflammation that can occur. These and other effects can change the bacterial processes and result in gas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does coffee cause cramps?
- Does coffee cause blackheads?
- Does coffee cause hemorrhoids?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can coffee cause gas and an upset stomach?
- Does diverticulosis cause gas?
- Does gerd cause gas?
- Does hookah cause gas?
- Can coffee cause gas and bloating?