Doctor insights on:
Does Coffee Cause Gas
Indeed it can: Stress, the nonspecific set of reactions to what your brain perceives as a threat or a demand, causes alterations in blood flow, directing it away from the digestive organs. This disrupts digestion. In addition, there is often tension and spasmodic contraction of the large bowel, and even some inflammation that can occur. These and other effects can change the bacterial processes and result in gas. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Does coffee cause cramps?
- Does coffee cause heart palpitations?
- Does decaffeinated coffee cause bloating?
- Does coffee cause dryness of throat?
- Does diverticulosis cause gas?
- Does hookah cause gas?
- Does gas cause diarrhea?
- Does coq10 cause gas?
- Does coffee cause flatulence?