Doctor insights on:
Does Coffee Cause Flatulence
Constipation: Constipation refers to inability to pass stool, having to strain to pass stool, or passing hard stools. It is a function of diet, water intake, medication and lifestyle. Many hard cheeses can contribute to constipation while soft cheese(ricotta, cottage) can cause more looser stools. Eating cheese without sufficient fiber, fluids and fresh fruis and vegetables can contribute to constipation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does cornflakes cause flatulence?
- Does microgynon cause flatulence?
- Does garlic cause flatulence?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does swine flu cause flatulence?
- Does flucloxacillin cause excessive flatulence?
- Does soy milk cause flatulence?
- Does coffee cause acne?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online