Doctor insights on:
Does Cocaine Change The Shape Of Your Nose
Yes: Cocaine use can result in death of of tissue (septal necrosis) with consequent undesirable change in nasal appearance. Some mechanisms might include reduced blood flow and/or unchecked infection. Cocaine use is associated with a variety of undesirable general medical and psychological adverse effects. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can if so be treated and cure my iminsona have hole in my nasal septum can't sleep without restioal and sequioral
after years of sniffing cocaine hole develop better hole got the harder it was to sleep now after 3 years i can't sleep at all change bet
No: but if it causes inflammation, that could cause some temporary swelling inside the nose. If people snort cocaine intranasally, it can cause damage to the nasal septum, the cartilage between the two nostrils, and in severe cases, a hole can form and ultimately the nose can collapse, which can have the appearance of a larger flattened nose (called a 'saddle nose deformity). ...Read more
My friend did cocaine on two separate occasions two years ago and was wondering if she had could have caused permanent damage to her nose?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does using cocaine change the shape of your nose?
- Nose shape change cocaine
- How to change your nose shape?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to change the shape of your nose naturally?
- How to change your nose shape naturally?
- Why does cocaine deform your nose?
- Does anorexia change the shape of your body and make your bones a little thinner?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free