Doctor insights on:
Does Cocaine Change The Shape Of Your Nose
Yes: Cocaine use can result in death of of tissue (septal necrosis) with consequent undesirable change in nasal appearance. Some mechanisms might include reduced blood flow and/or unchecked infection. Cocaine use is associated with a variety of undesirable general medical and psychological adverse effects. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How can if so be treated and cure my iminsona have hole in my nasal septum can't sleep without restioal and sequioral
after years of sniffing cocaine hole develop better hole got the harder it was to sleep now after 3 years i can't sleep at all change bet
Get help from a doctor now ›
Cocaine: This really depends on what the damage was. Perforations are permanent (they can be surgically covered-but if you are a Cocaine user it is unlikely that you will find a surgeon to help you). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No: but if it causes inflammation, that could cause some temporary swelling inside the nose. If people snort cocaine intranasally, it can cause damage to the nasal septum, the cartilage between the two nostrils, and in severe cases, a hole can form and ultimately the nose can collapse, which can have the appearance of a larger flattened nose (called a 'saddle nose deformity). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My friend did cocaine on two separate occasions two years ago and was wondering if she had could have caused permanent damage to her nose?
Unlikely: Usual damage caused by chronic Cocaine use is a septal perforation. This is usually manifested by either frequent nose bleeds or feeling of nasal stuffiness. I don't think it is likely that two occasions of sniffing Cocaine would produce such permanent damage. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
It doesn't work as: Well. Cocaine use can lead to nosebleeds, loss of sense of smell, rhinitis, sinusitis, nasal ulcers, perforation of the nasal septum, degradation of septal cartilage to the point that it is destroyed and nose deformities (saddle nose). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does using cocaine change the shape of your nose?
- Does anorexia change the shape of your body and make your bones a little thinner?
- How to change the shape of your nose naturally?
- Does the appearance of the nose change after septoplasty?
- Is there a surgery that can change the shape of your eyes?
- Can you change the shape of your body?
- What does it mean when the whites of your eyes are yellow?
- Why does my nose feel like it has scabs up both of my nostrils all of the time?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free