Doctor insights on:
Does Cocaine Change The Shape Of Your Nose
Yes: Cocaine use can result in death of of tissue (septal necrosis) with consequent undesirable change in nasal appearance. Some mechanisms might include reduced blood flow and/or unchecked infection. Cocaine use is associated with a variety of undesirable general medical and psychological adverse effects. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can if so be treated and cure my iminsona have hole in my nasal septum can't sleep without restioal and sequioral
after years of sniffing cocaine hole develop better hole got the harder it was to sleep now after 3 years i can't sleep at all change bet
See 1 more doctor answer
Cocaine: This really depends on what the damage was. Perforations are permanent (they can be surgically covered-but if you are a Cocaine user it is unlikely that you will find a surgeon to help you). ...Read more
No: but if it causes inflammation, that could cause some temporary swelling inside the nose. If people snort cocaine intranasally, it can cause damage to the nasal septum, the cartilage between the two nostrils, and in severe cases, a hole can form and ultimately the nose can collapse, which can have the appearance of a larger flattened nose (called a 'saddle nose deformity). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does using cocaine change the shape of your nose?
- Does anorexia change the shape of your body and make your bones a little thinner?
- How to change the shape of your nose naturally?
- Does the appearance of the nose change after septoplasty?
- Is there a surgery that can change the shape of your eyes?
- Can you change the shape of your body?
- What does it mean when the whites of your eyes are yellow?
- Why does my nose feel like it has scabs up both of my nostrils all of the time?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free