Doctor insights on:
Does Clonidine Help For Opiate Withdrawal
No: Catapres (clonidine) helps with opiate withdrawal symptoms by reducing the sympathetic nervous system (which results in a rapid heart rate and elevated blood pressures). Although Lisinopril is also a blood pressure medicine, it's mechanism of action is completely different. It is in a drug class called an ace inhibitor. ...Read more
Opiate withdrawal refers to the variety of signs and symptoms that occur after discontinuing or decreasing the use of opiates after a period of regular use. Withdrawal is very uncomfortable but not life threatening. Symptoms of withdrawal include dilated pupils, goose bumps, insomnia, agitation, sweating, muscle aches, increased tearing, runny nose, nausea, ...Read more
Can clonidine be taken with subutex for treatment of opiate withdrawal and if so what's the safest way?
If u r having opiate withdrawal & have eplipsey, wpw, & diabetes can it cause death? Has anti-seizure meds. & clonidine from er.
What causes rest-less and jumpy arms/ legs every 2 seconds when people are in opiate withdrawal? What meds can make it stop or help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does klonopin help with opiate withdrawal?
- How long does it take for opiate withdrawal to start?
- Does xanax help opiate withdrawal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clonidine dosing for opiate withdrawal
- Clonidine use for opiate withdrawal
- Does xanax help with withdrawal from opiates?
- Does meth help with opiate withdrawal?
- Talk to a cardiologist online