Doctor insights on:
Does Clonazepam Cause Weight Gain
Klonopin (clonazepam) belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines. They are also referred to as sedative-hypnotics & anxiolytics. These medications are used for a variety of indications to include anxiety, insomnia, muscle spasm, seizure, & alcohol withdrawal. All benzodiazepines including Clonazepam are potentially habit forming. Alcohol should be ...Read more
My dr. Told me taking clonazepam and paroxetine could cause weight gain, make it hard to lose weight. How hard is it making it for me? And which pill?
See below YES: The role of dietary fructose in the development of obesity and fatty liver diseases remains controversial, with previous studies indicating that the problems resulted from fructose and a diet too high in calories. However, a new study conducted in an animal model at wake forest baptist medical center showed that fructose rapidly caused liver damage even without weight gain. See your md if youhave? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does clonazepam cause weight loss?
- Clonazepam and weight gain
- Does clonazepam cause depression?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does clomid cause weight gain?
- Does silenor cause weight gain?
- Does bulimia cause weight gain?
- Does stress cause weight gain?
- Talk to a neurologist online